13 Discussions
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Valances - Is there some type of valance that is modern?? My home has a modern touch, and if I add valances I don't want it to be too traditional.
    6 Commentaires
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Need help adding color - My family room is Tucson Winds on the walls (beige with a mauve undertone), my sofas are a coffee color, and my furniture is dark wood. I h... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Breakfast bar in dining room - My kitchen opens to the dining room, and the breakfast bar is on the dining room side. The bar stools at the breakfast bar will be right nex... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Bar stools - What made you put red in?? It looks great!!
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Soft fold Roman shades - Do these let in a lot of light on the sides when down?? Are flat Roman shades better for keeping light out??
    1 Commentaire
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
silhouette blinds or wood blinds - Love the silhouette blinds look in my family room, but they are very pricey. Would wood blinds still look as nice, or should I spring for t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Blinds for dining room - Allure blinds were recommended to me for my dining room. I'm trying to decide between those and wood blinds. Any suggestions??
    1 Commentaire
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Silver and copper - Most of the details in my home are satin nickel finish (furniture knobs, cabinet hardware, light fixtures, lamps), but I have copper/bronze ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
Color match - Does coffee color and gray match?? If I have 2 coffee colored sofas, Tuscan Winds wall color by Benjamin Moore (beige with a mauve underton... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tamara682 a lancé une discussion
shower tile - I just redid my bathroom counter in a gorgeous Bianca Antico granite, which is gray, white, and a little beige. The cabinets are white, the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...