12 Discussions
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
Love the color scheme! Wondering what exterior paint colors were used? - And details on paint colors used for the exterior are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
Love the color scheme! Wondering what exterior paint colors were used? - And details on paint colors used for the exterior are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
Wondering the stain for wood beams on ceiling? - I love this home! We are installing floors similar to this as we speak! Would love detailed info as to the stain color you used? Thanks s... Lire plus
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
What paint was used for the walls, ceiling, and darker stain? Thanks! - The home is gorgeous! We're installing white oak floors with a natural finish right now. I would absolutely love to know detailed paint inf... Lire plus
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
Can I get paint info for the walls, baseboards and ceiling? Thank you - Beautiful Home! We're installing white oak floors with a natural finish right now. I would absolutely love to know detailed paint info for... Lire plus
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
tanyabates a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...