13 Discussions
tatd a lancé une discussion
Powder room wallpaper is beautiful - Can you tell me about the wallpaper you chose in the powder room? Where is it from and what is it called if you don’t mind answering. It’s ... Lire plus
    Commenter
tatd a lancé une discussion
Stunning transformation - I can’t believe how you turned that poke kitchen into a light and bright dream space. Can you please tell me what colour the gray/blue peri... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
tatd a lancé une discussion
Weight Capacity? - What is the weight capacity of these chairs? I am interested in purchasing 8 of them for my dining room.
    1 Commentaire
tatd a lancé une discussion
Weight capacity - What is the weight capacity of the chair? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
tatd a lancé une discussion
Tips to making such a neat bed? - Jackie this may be a silly question but it's something I always struggle with. Could you share with me how you get the coverlet/quilt to tu... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
tatd a lancé une discussion
Other Colours? - Does this stool come in white Pu?
    1 Commentaire
tatd a lancé une discussion
Shipping to Canada? - I'm in Toronto, do you ship across the border?
    1 Commentaire
tatd a lancé une discussion
Same tech problem - app closes - I can't get to my idea books either. When I hit the icon it just closes out back to my home screen on my iPad. I've rebooted several times. ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tatd a lancé une discussion
Balcony support? - How is the balcony supported without posts and can it be done on a finished home or does it need to be framed during construction?
    Commenter
tatd a lancé une discussion
Balcony support - How are the two 3rd level balconies supported without posts? Does that have to be done at the time of construction or can it be done after? ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...