98 Discussions
tavolla a lancé une discussion
Nightstand /dresser combo? - Which dresser and nightstand works best with this bed please? Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    8 Votes
tavolla a lancé une discussion
Best furniture layout including TV? - Could you give me recommendations for furniture layout, please ?
    1 Commentaire
tavolla a lancé une discussion
Furniture layout. - Hello houzzers!!! What is the best furniture layout for this dining/living room, please? It has to include a TV as well. Thanks
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
tavolla a lancé une discussion
Will a corner sofa work here? - Hello. Do you think a cornrr sifa can work here?
    1 Commentaire
tavolla a lancé une discussion
Which dining chair? Which dining chair? - Hello Houzzers, do you think this dining chair works with this table? Thank you.
    Commenter
tavolla a lancé une discussion
Which coffee table, please? - On the left is my tv unit and on the right the coffee table I would like to buy. Which one goes well with the tv unit please?
    4 Commentaires
tavolla a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
tavolla a lancé une discussion
I love shutters but.... - I would like to put shutters in my bedroom and living room, but unfortunately I can not afford to do it. I was thinking about wooden venetia... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tavolla a lancé une discussion
coffee table - Hello, where the coffee table is from ,please?
    2 Commentaires
tavolla a lancé une discussion
No inspiration!!!! - Hello houzzers, I bought this dining table and sideboard with the brown leather chairs in the second picture, but I can not find any inspir... Lire plus
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...