9 Discussions
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
Hardware - Who makes the hardware for the garage door?
    1 Commentaire
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
Stain color - What is the stain color on the garage? Thanks so much
    1 Commentaire
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
What is the stain color? - What is the stain color on the cedar? Thanks so much
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
Stain color - What color stain is this?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
Was this brick used recently? - Hoping acme in houston may have it
    2 Commentaires
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
Brick name - What is the brick name and brand? Thanks so much
    Commenter
tbaumgartner a lancé une discussion
I am so sorry but I can't find the answer to the color of the brick q - I am so sorry but I can't find the answer to the color of the brick question? What color? What brick?
    1 Commentaire