14 Discussions
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Help coordinating window treatments! - Started with a bamboo shade in the kitchen, would love to have different but complimentary treatments behind the dining table and again diff... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Furniture layout - Looking for some suggestions for a family room as I have an idea of the pieces I want but not good at determining the layout. Included a con... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Dutchlap vs Clapboard - Help, can’t decide ! House will be blue, white gables will be board batten
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Help! there’s a chimney in my bathroom - As they were gutting my bathroom for a remodel when the existing closet was pulled out a chimney was discovered! I had my heart set on a clo... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
TV cover - formal living room - I am looking for a decorative piece to cover a flat screen tv in my living room... can’t find it anywhere! Pottery barn had several styles a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
TV in formal living room - I’m losing the battle of a tv in our formal living room. Searching for a “ bookcase” type system not made of wood. Can’t seem to find any gl... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Furniture layout help!! - Looking to change this room up. The armoir doesn't go but not sure what to replace it with. Possibly re- arrange the furniture for a better ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Rug shape size for this chair? - I have no where to put this chair & my husband will be devastated if I chuck it. I think this could use drug, just not sure what size or... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Sorry if this is a dup, trying to figure out what kind of backsplash this is? Looking for something similar.
    1 Commentaire
Teamcalty Martin a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Does this backsplash look familiar to anyone or could you recommend something similar?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...