12 Discussions
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Plant ID if possible - Despite several attempt I cannot seem to post more than one photo of this plant so I have given up and just posted this one. I believe the ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Need help with this Plant ID - Hi all, I've been given a sample of a plant growing in a pot and it is self sown or helped along by a bird. I don't have any other informati... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Stuck on this one - A friend of mine was given a floral arrangement with this plant included. The "head" is about 3 inches across supported by a singl... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Seed pod ID please - Hi, Can anyone ID this seed pod - tree it comes from has foliage similar to an Ash, rough bark and about 15m tall. The pod is approx. 20mmm ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Low growing beauty. - Growing at Mt Tomah Botanical Gardens - August 2013.
    2 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Spider ID - Hi, Can anyone positively ID this spider please. I am finding lots of these at the bottom of our swimming pool after heavy rain -- Looks a ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Is this a type of Bee? - Hello, Would anyone know what insect this is? Thank you
    4 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Unknown seedling No.2 - Hi again, This is the second seedling I am having some trouble with -- as with seedling No.1 I don't have much info other than it was also g... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Unknown seedling No.1 - Hi, This seedling was given to me to try and ID. All I can tell you about it is that it has a definate Eucalyptus scent when the leaves are ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
tedhort a lancé une discussion
Unknown ID - Sorry, no other information other than that in the photo. I thought it was a Hibiscus at first. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated Thank... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...