6 Discussions
teebone54 a lancé une discussion
New paint color for my front door - Need helping picking out a new front door color. I live in Delaware and the house siding is village green with lakeshore fern shakes in the ... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
teebone54 a lancé une discussion
Need help for my living room mantle - I would like to change the decor of my mantle but am having a hard time because of the size. It's 29" high x 69" wide. I origina... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
teebone54 a lancé une discussion
Pool landscaping - Good morning. I live in Delaware, zone 7. We have a kidney shaped pool bordered by a concrete patio that follows pool shape. This is surr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
teebone54 a lancé une discussion
Pool landscaping - Need ideas for evergreen trees or shrubs around outside of fence surrounding pool. Want privacy and color in summer. Visual interest in wi... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires