4 Discussions
Tems a lancé une discussion
Do I need to reframe this picture? - I can't decide if this picture frame is horrible or not, please give me your opinion! The room it's going is modern/eclectic.
    27 Commentaires
Tems a lancé une discussion
How is it made(tiled counter for bathroom)? - How do you correctly construct a tiled counter as in the picture? Like what materials are used and such(besides tile and grout). Does it nee... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tems a lancé une discussion
How do you deal with a textured ceiling? - This old ceiling I'd like to do something about, I read you can paint it with non-water based paint(as water dilutes it) but I'd prefer to ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tems a lancé une discussion
Vinyl sheet flooring - Im interested in experiences regarding contemporary vinyl sheet flooring that has been willingly installed and liked. I can mostly find stor... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires