9 Discussions
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Mexican Marigold/Copper Canyon Daisy - I bought 2 of these & they grew great, but haven't had but a couple of blooms. I understand they bloom best in short days in the fall. B... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Fouquieria? - Thought I'd try this forum, too. I posted it in cacti/succulent. I've been trying to identify what I think is a Fouquieria. I found it on th... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Fouquieria - I've been trying to identify what I think is a Fouquieria. I found it on the edge of the Colorado River in Matagorda, TX where the river spi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Unknown $1 Plant - Got this plant(front)on the sale table at Lowe's. It needed to be repotted because the soil had eroded away from the base exposing roots. I'... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Trumpet Creeper Family? - This plant was given to me by a friend who couldn't remember what it is. I thought it was maybe an Esperanza (Yellow Bells)(Tacoma Stans)bec... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Bowling Ball Bonanza!!! - We were visiting friends yesterday. They are in the process of making a pond/waterfall in their backyard & I mentioned that I had made a... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Rub-on Gold Finish - Here is a link to the product I was suggesting for the Chrome towel rod. For some reason I'm not allowed to post two items with the same sub... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
Concrete Elephant Ears - Here are the 2 elephant ears I finished today. The smaller one isn't as yellow as it appears in this photo. They are painted to look like br... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Carol Patterson a lancé une discussion
First Concrete Leaf Castings - Well,y'all made me do it. After seeing a birdbath made of a concrete leaf, I've been researching the best way to make them. Then I found thi... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires