8 Discussions
T S a lancé une discussion
advice/critique cabinet and drawer sizes and organization - Posting concept images from our designer in this post and my layout in the comments I have taken inventory and measured my kitchen items and... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
T S a lancé une discussion
Opinions on steam oven brands/models - I have been working with an appliance liquidator to source appliances for my kitchen. Obviously the prices are better but I don’t want to sa... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
T S a lancé une discussion
Butlers Pantry/Lockers...help! 11th hour change to design?? - Our plan is to have this narrow butlers pantry with a 36” aisle/walkway. 24” cabinets on one side with built in appliances (fridge/freezer d... Lire plus
    50 Commentaires
T S a lancé une discussion
If I only have space for one built in appliance... - I only have one spot in my pantry to fit an “extra” built in appliance. I really don’t want to have my counter space taken up by a microwave... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
T S a lancé une discussion
New Cafe Advantium (5 in 1) or CSO - Does anyone know anything about the new Advantium oven CSB913P4NW2 https://www.cafeappliances.com/appliances/csb913p4nw2/overview It says it... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
T S a lancé une discussion
1896 Victorian Kitchen Remodel - I posted about this project a year ago and ended up starting over with a new KD. After one engineering headache after another we are finally... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
T S a lancé une discussion
Design for built-in bookshelves/window seat - This room is my boys’ living room/homework area. I want to have shelves built in around the window with a window seat under the window (and ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
T S a lancé une discussion
Upper cabinets next to hood? - I really want those cabinets because of the extra storage. I plan on keeping spices, oil, etc in there. We have a current 27” lacanche drawn... Lire plus
1 J'aime    114 Commentaires