14 Discussions
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Seeking suggestions for curtains - Hello all! I found this beautiful mirror that I’d like to put in my livingroom paired with my navy blue soda abs chairs......having trouble ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Advice - Hello All! i have 2 of these pictures that I would like to put on my living room accent wall which is yellow (I grabbed the yellow from the... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Livingroom - Hello All! I am currently working in my living room and would like some suggestions on furniture for this area. I thought of 2 high back c... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
terral16 a lancé une discussion
This brick fire place & Empty Area - Hello! How can I bring some life to my brick fire place and seeking idea to fill this empty space....HELP!
    3 Commentaires
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Project - Starting my kitchen project. Undecided if I should get new cabinets or sand them down and put knobs on them. At my wits with the back splash... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen project - Hello All! Starting my kitchen project and at my wits with figuring out a nice color for my kitchen. Undecided if I should get new cabinets... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen project - Hello All! Starting my kitchen project and at my wits with figuring out a nice color for my kitchen. Undecided if I should get new cabinets... Lire plus
    Commenter
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen project - Hello All! Starting my kitchen project and at my wits with figuring out a nice color for my kitchen. Undecided if I should get new cabinets... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
terral16 a lancé une discussion
Old Fashion Rail - Hello All! I am in the process of decorating my home and don't know what to do or how to incorporate this old fashion rail. It's a bit of d... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...