6 Discussions
Terry Ewing a lancé une discussion
Different sizes - I am looking for this in 3 different sizes. CTC holes 1.25, 5.25 and 7.5. All in Satin Nickel. Thank you Terry
    Commenter
Terry Ewing a lancé une discussion
Different sizes - I am looking for this in 3 different sizes. CTC holes 1.25, 5.25 and 7.5. All in Satin Nickel. Thank you Terry
    Commenter
Terry Ewing a lancé une discussion
Sizes - Hi there, I need this pull in Satin Nickel in 3 different sizes. CTC Holes 1.25, 5.25 and 7.5. Can you accommodate? Thank you Terry
    1 Commentaire
Terry Ewing a lancé une discussion
Sizes - Hi there, I need this pull in Satin Nickel in 3 different sizes. CTC Holes 1.25, 5.25 and 7.5. Can you accommodate? Thank you Terry
    1 Commentaire
Terry Ewing a lancé une discussion
How does it look installed? - Has anyone installed this sink? I would like to see a picture of it installed and a side view. Thank you
    Commenter