4 Discussions
texsheva a lancé une discussion
Solid surface shower walls? - I hate grout. Can quartz be used as a shower surround? When we built 20 yrs. ago we had a solid surface shower put in. However, although co... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
texsheva a lancé une discussion
Is the appliance plumbing under that gray box behind the machines? - Love that the plumbing is hidden! Is it under the box ? Looks so much sleeker. Never understood why the plumbing had to be up above the mac... Lire plus
    Commenter
texsheva a lancé une discussion
How to hide a metal bedframe and box springs without a bedskirt? - I have a king size iron bed that I really like, but I HATE having to have a bedskirt to hide the metal frame and box springs. I like the ea... Lire plus
3 J'aime    16 Commentaires
texsheva a lancé une discussion
    Commenter