6 Discussions
tgberkeley a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
tgberkeley a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
tgberkeley a lancé une discussion
Corten and concrete - How to avoid staining? - I see you use a lot of Corten. Beautiful detailing. What is your experience with the steel staining the concrete as it weathers and, do you ... Lire plus
    Commenter
tgberkeley a lancé une discussion
Tom Dixon Beat pendants - light enough for...? - Question: How much light does three Beat pendants cast? Sufficient for newspaper reading, game playing and homework at the dining room table... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tgberkeley a lancé une discussion
Curving corrugated steel panels - ordered that way or done on site? - I would like to use corrugated steel panels in the landscape. I don't know if you have to order them at a particular radius or if the contra... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
tgberkeley a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire