20 Discussions
thebraces a lancé une discussion
Paint color to coordinate with Grappa Benjamin Moore - After a fire we are repainting our entire house. I used Sherwin William colors (blonde, restrained gold). We have a lot of natural light ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
thebraces a lancé une discussion
Stain colors - Could you please share the stain colors of elite Crete that you used? Turned out beautiful! Thanks!
    Commenter
thebraces a lancé une discussion
Stain??? - I keep looking at this...definitely think it is one of the most beautiful pieces of furniture I have seen. Do you mind telling me the stain... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
thebraces a lancé une discussion
furniture/ console to the left and right of fireplace (how deep) - Fabulous job of not making the fireplace look like a tunnel. Would LOVE to know how deep the furniture is to the left and right of the fire... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
thebraces a lancé une discussion
a million questions - Sorry, for the multitude of questions...I just love this. Can you tell me dimensions of the pillars to the left and right of fireplace. I ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
thebraces a lancé une discussion
Mantle - What a wonderful design. I would love to know the material used for the mantle and how the effect was achieved? Thanks so much.
    1 Commentaire
thebraces a lancé une discussion
Stone - What stone is surrounding the fireplace. Love how well it all ties together. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
thebraces a lancé une discussion
hardware on cabinets - i love the hardware on the cabinets...can you tell me where they came from?
    1 Commentaire
thebraces a lancé une discussion
Fireplace - I absolutely love the fireplace and furniture on left and right of fireplace. Just curious what the black rectangle is in the left side of ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
thebraces a lancé une discussion
stonework - I absolutely love the stonework...can you tell me what stonework the fireplace was constructed with? Thanks so much.
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...