26 Discussions
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Please help with kichen light remodel 8 foot ceiling - Any help appreciated! We are updating a 1980's chalet in the mountains. It is 2-story with 8 foot ceilings. My question is about the kitchen... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Help with kitchen lighting 13.7 x 11 8 foot ceiling - Any lighting help appreciated! We are updating a 1980's chalet in the mountains. It is 2-story with 8 foot ceilings. My question is about th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Pantry Closet Door - open to laundry or kitchen? - The kitchen I'm remodeling has an old refrigerator niche (too small for a new 36 refrigerator) that I am closing in for a pantry closet (32x... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Kitchen lighting for 8 foot ceiling - I am remodeling a kitchen in a mountain chalet that has an 8 foot ceiling. The kitchen area is 14 feet long and 11 feet wide (before cabinet... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
8' ceil in 11x14 galley kitchen. Remodeling 1988, hate recessed lights - I plan two 60-100 arm-style wall-mounted barn lights over the sink (55 inch space), and undercabinet lighting. Of course, the actual ceiling... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Drawer hardware size for large/wide drawers (30-38 inch wide) - I had never thought much about the type of hardware I was going to use until today (I ordered my cabinets today!) I was going to use drawer ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Has anyone KEPT their fluorescent ceiling fixture? - My "new" house kitchen has a fluorescent (the old 4-bulb-er) in the middle, and the light is great. The thought of $$ to add can l... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Drawers have a design (such as shaker) but drawers are "slab" ? - I am starting a reno on a home in two weeks. I have overloaded on cabinets, floor, granite, etc and have really enjoyed the information I ha... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Laura Ready a lancé une discussion
Pressure-side cleaners...Polaris vs Pentair - Hello! I have not posted in a long time! I am having issues with my Pentair Legend cleaner. It is just not picking up like it used to. Does ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...