521 Discussions
thinman a lancé une discussion
Got Turkeys? OT - Yep, it's a little bit off topic, but really, what else do I have to take pictures of at this time of year? I think these guys are hungry a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Last Garden Photo of The Year? - There's not much of interest left in the garden, but the lamb's ears are sill hanging in there. ThinMan
    11 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Two Too Tall Hollyhocks - They aren't overly pretty anymore, but they sure are tall. Ignoring the fact that October starts tomorrow, these two have reached the roof ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. It's a bit of a rainy one here today, but that's OK. I've been working on reorganizing my basement/workshop an... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, all. I'm going to get right to the trivia today, so I can get a good start on fishing this morning. We had some perch for dinn... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good day, dear cottagers. Rain is threatening here, but I hope it holds off until I get some gardening chores done. I'm really good about ke... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, all. I'm trying to get an early start on the fishies today, so I'll get right to the trivia. In 1874 a man named Joseph Glidd... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. Another gorgeous day here in the paradise that is northern Michigan in the summer. In my resort town we have m... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. I hope you are all in the middle of a relaxing weekend, or, failing that, a productive one. I'm somewhere betw... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
thinman a lancé une discussion
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. It's an absolutely beautiful morning here, crisp and clear in the 50s. It may be a little too crisp for summer... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...