17 Discussions
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
vanity mirror and light proportions - Hi We’re trying to figure out the proportions for the mirror height and width for our master vanities. Having the window beside the vanity i... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
Kitchen wall lights - Love the lights! Who makes them? Thanks you Lisa
    Commenter
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
Stone identification - Hi I love this stone and I was wondering if anybody knows what sort of stone it is? From the pic the stone looks to be maybe 3x 12 stone . I... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
ceiling color please - Hi Could you tell me what species of wood is on ceiling and how it was stained? Thank you
    Commenter
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
Exterior color scheme - I love the color scheme.... do you have the paint information?
    2 Commentaires
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
what species of wood and stain? Thank you - Species and stain color please? Thank you
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
Struggling to find the proper gray!!! - Hi Let me start by saying that I am colorblind, so choosing the proper gray wall color for my kitchen is driving me crazy!!! My cabinets ar... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Lisa Thompson a lancé une discussion
Tile material - What is the tile backsplash called? Beautiful! Also would like to know the wall color please!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...