94 Discussions
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
Moving Suckers now or later?? - Here's a picture of the sucker Id like to move..The two red canes its a few yrs old.. Is it a good time to move it..Should it be potted or ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
Suckers how to move and when - Any advice or articles on digging up suckers and replanting..This one is a few years old Great Maiden's Blush I think.. Mark
    2 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
nothing going on - Have been reading what everyone is doing and whats going on in their gardens then there is my reality...Busy at work though...
12 J'aime    21 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
7 J'aime    20 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
I've got a sucker mess - Took Charles de Mills out in the early spring because of the suckering. So obviously I didn't get all the bits, because the bits have all su... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
Rose I.D. ALBA MAXIMA/ GREAT MAIDENS BLUSH ???? - I bought this rose from Pickering 7-8 yrs ago as Alba Maxima. It looks to pink to me to be Maxima. The foliage is classic blue/green its aro... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
Yolande d'Aragon and La Belle Sultane - Yolande opened up today La Belle Sultane below Finally more than just a couple of blooms.
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    9 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
The Roses started this week - La Belle Sultane Jens Munk John Cabot Cardinal de Richelieu'
6 J'aime    11 Commentaires
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 a lancé une discussion
Mr Lincoln - I've wanted to grow this rose for a few yrs. They have some really nice healthy plants at my local nursery..Is it a big BS mess..How tall is... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...