8 Discussions
tiads a lancé une discussion
Looking for advice on replacing toilet in bathroom reno - Hi...I will starting a long awaited reno on our 22 year bathroom! One of the things I am considering is replacing the the old traditional t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tiads a lancé une discussion
Shower curtain rod - advice required - Hi, just completing our bathroom reno where we installed a 3-piece acrylic bath (tub/shower combo) with surround. I was going to fix a stra... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
tiads a lancé une discussion
Corian vs. Quartz counter for bathroom vanity....any advice? - 've been trying to decide on the vanity and sink for my upcoming bathroom reno....and found that it's not as easy as I expected!! I'm trying... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
tiads a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Reno - to bulkhead or not? - I'm looking at a kitchen design that has a bulkhead between the top of the cabinets and the ceiling. I like the idea because I wont have to... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
tiads a lancé une discussion
Need some advice for replacing stair case in a split entry home - Currently have a carpeted stair case which we are replacing with a dark stained wood - to match the new hard wood flooring we'll be installi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
tiads a lancé une discussion
This Patio door is just what I've been looking for Where can I get it? - I've been looking for a French style patio door with an outswing and screen and have not been able to find one. I live in Nova Scotia, Cana... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire