14 Discussions
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
Will a tall chest of drawers date my bedroom? - I am buying the Bassett "Presidio" dresser shown in the first photo (but not the mirror, which I don't care for). I am also buying the nigh... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
Granite backsplash issue - We just replaced our twelve year old range yesterday. The new one has controls on the front (photo on the left) while the old one had the c... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
My husband's grandmother's antique Louis XIII chair before and after! - I went nuts trying to select the right fabric, but am happy with the results.., do you agree?
7 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
Please help me choose a fabric... - I am driving myself crazy trying to choose a fabric for this antique Louis xiii arm chair. It will be used in a guest room with pale yellow... Lire plus
    36 Commentaires
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
Please help me choose new exterior paint colors - I know I'd like to go with white trim, other than that, I need ideas... Thanks!
    4 Commentaires
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
Need help with exterior paint colors - My house currently has a light gray body, brown upper shingle accents, warm beige trim, and dark green door and trim accents. We are goin... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
Kitchen re-do - We changed our beige Corian to Sierra Bordeaux granite with a 1/2 inch bezel edge and full backslash and we replaced our double bowl drop i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Ellen Goldman a lancé une discussion
My kitchen re-do - We changed our beige Corian to Sierra Bordeaux granite with a 1/2 inch bezel, and a full backsplash, added an overhang for a dining bar, ad... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...