18 Discussions
Tina a lancé une discussion
HELP with picking bathroom floor - I want to paint my bathroom vanity but before I attempt that I need to change the flooring. The problem is the fixtures are bone coloured. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    45 Commentaires
Tina a lancé une discussion
Should I recover these chairs? - I am considering recovering these 2 chairs. I will not repaint the walls as I just painted about 2 years ago and it was a lot of work climb... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Tina a lancé une discussion
How to delete saved photos? - How do you delete photos saved in your ideabook?
    3 Commentaires
Tina a lancé une discussion
VIew in my room - I can't access my photos when I try to use "view an item in my room" feature.
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Tina a lancé une discussion
Need help with chair style and colour for living room. - I need help with picking chair style and colour that will go with my current furniture. My problem is that I have a burgandy couch and love ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    39 Commentaires
Tina a lancé une discussion
Help with backsplash for basement bar. - I'm looking for some help in picking a backsplash for our basement bar area. Looking for lighter options because cabinets are expresso and c... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Tina a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Hi, Can you advise on the colour, type of backsplash and also where I can find this product. ThAnk you
    1 Commentaire
Tina a lancé une discussion
Bar counter top - Hello, Would greatly appreciate if you could find out name of the granite countertop on the bar. Tks.
    Commenter
Tina a lancé une discussion
Countertop - Hi. Can you advise the name of the granite counter top in the kitchen. Thank you
    Commenter
Tina a lancé une discussion
Which Area Rug looks better? - I am currently in the process of updating my living room and I need help in deciding which of the 2 area rugs look better. Once that decisio... Lire plus
1 J'aime    124 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...