4 Discussions
tinglee a lancé une discussion
What curtain length for smaller window next to sliding door? - I have a sliding door that I plan to put up curtains for and need curtains for the window beside it. Should both sets of curtains touch the ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
tinglee a lancé une discussion
Mismatched Ceilings - We are currently reno-ing our kitchen and have a major issue. We tore down a wall that seperated the kitchen and dining area to give it a mo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
tinglee a lancé une discussion
Mirror! - Where can I get this mirror??
    Commenter
tinglee a lancé une discussion
What are the dimensions of the window/door/floor trims? - I want to mimic this look in my own house and struggling to decide whether to go 3" or 4". Our ceilings are standard 9' so I fear that a wid... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires