12 Discussions
K Short a lancé une discussion
Playroom update for teens? - I would like to remove the built in cabinet and build a reclaimed wood wall with a flatscreen mounted center of wall. Small space. What othe... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
K Short a lancé une discussion
Playroom update for teens? - I would like to remove the built in cabinet and build a reclaimed wood wall with a flatscreen mounted center of wall. Small space. What othe... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
K Short a lancé une discussion
Playroom update for teens? - I would like to remove the built in cabinet and build a reclaimed wood wall with a flatscreen mounted center of wall. Small space. What othe... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
K Short a lancé une discussion
Playroom update for teens? - I would like to remove the built in cabinet and build a reclaimed wood wall with a flatscreen mounted center of wall. Small space. What othe... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
K Short a lancé une discussion
Playroom update for teens? - I would like to remove the built in cabinet and build a reclaimed wood wall with a flatscreen mounted center of wall. Small space. What othe... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
K Short a lancé une discussion
Playroom update for teens - I would like to remove the built in cabinet and build a reclaimed wood wall with a flatscreen mounted center of wall. Small space. What othe... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
K Short a lancé une discussion
Which art above mantle? - On left or right? Which one for this living room? Drapes are in the process for windows on left... Ones that are working, not just side pan... Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    62 Votes
K Short a lancé une discussion
Which lamp? - I'm hanging art this week. Need to pick a lamp. Don't let mirror server distract you! Chairs reflecting...new too!
1 J'aime    52 Commentaires
K Short a lancé une discussion
Double-sided sink or one large? Before/after - We took out our double sided stainless steel sink and put in a large farmhouse sink. This is made for remodels... No tearing up cabinets to ... Lire plus
4 J'aime    24 Commentaires
K Short a lancé une discussion
Itty bitty bathroom upgrade - If you don't think changing a 5 square foot bathroom won't be a big deal or make a dramatic difference...think again! The ceiling has spark... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...