13 Discussions
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Help! My new dining table is too high - This my renovation with my much anticipated new dining table and chairs. Table has been an issue from day one. I NEVER impulse shop except f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
To Paint or Not To Paint - My builder wants my Reno colored ASAP. I have a long wall for TV, units, buffets. It has new VJ panel as a feature. I was planning on a ligh... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Back door- out or in? - My backdoor is off my kitchen and leads to a landing for the stairs to the ground level. Currently, the main door swings into the kitchen ag... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Dining chairs - I live in a beachside suburb so my home is styled contemporary, Scandi, coastal vibe. I am upgrading a 4 seater table to a 8 seater. Curren... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Table - Where is that timber table from?
    Commenter
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Chairs for bedroom - I like having chairs and a small table in the main bedroom for my husband and I to have a quiet space to chat or make phone calls or escape ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Garden edging - What material was used for the garden edging? Thanks
    Commenter
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen island V dining table - Both my open plan kitchen and dining room are the size of postage stamps. Planned renovation has been delayed due to state of economy (thank... Lire plus
    Commenter
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Besta units from Ikea. - Does anybody have any experience with the Besta units from Ikea? Planning to use as storage, media centre and dining buffet. Need advice on ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
tkjs68 a lancé une discussion
Entertainment units - Hi Houzzers, I'm planning a renovation to enlarge the bathroom, kitchen and dining room. New space added is 8x 3 metres. Builder has been ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...