11 Discussions
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Love the long narrow bowl on the buffet - Please tell me where it is from. Thanks!!
    2 Commentaires
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Help my dining room is boring! - How can I make this space more inviting? I feel like it is barren.
1 J'aime    54 Commentaires
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Do these go together? - Does this 'garden relic' lamp look OK on this antique mirrored chest?
    44 Commentaires
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Pendants - Hi, love the pendant lights. Where are they from?
    1 Commentaire
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Countertop - What is the countertop material and colour please?
    1 Commentaire
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Cabinets - Please tell me the colour on the cabinets.
    1 Commentaire
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Although I can`t see them completely, I love the backs of those chairs! Where do they come from?
    Commenter
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Love the island! - What is the wood/finish?
    3 Commentaires
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
Fridge - Is that a built-in fridge?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
tmcinnes a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...