11 Discussions
tmkd a lancé une discussion
Gray grout color with marble - Beautiful tile in the shower. What grout color was used?
    Commenter
tmkd a lancé une discussion
Help picking plumbing fixtures - I'm remodeling a bathroom in a 1920s house, and am having so much trouble deciding on plumbing fixtures (faucet, shower trim, hooks, etc.)! ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
tmkd a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
tmkd a lancé une discussion
Gorgeous vanity! - What a gorgeous bathroom! Can you share how long the vanity is?
1 J'aime    Commenter
tmkd a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
tmkd a lancé une discussion
Storm Doors - ProVia, Larson, Wood, Other? - I need to get a couple of new storm doors for my old house. I'm looking for the full view glass kind to blend in with the main doors. I've l... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
tmkd a lancé une discussion
Cabinet hardware - The bathroom you're designed are beautiful. I'm using several for inspiration! May I ask the source of the cabinet hardware and metal-wrappe... Lire plus
    Commenter
tmkd a lancé une discussion
Skylight - any issues? - Have there been any problems with condensation dripping down the walls from the skylight? We're also thinking of putting a skylight over our... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...