59 Discussions
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Persil Megapearls Color/Universal dosing help - So, I have been using Persil Megapearls both Color and universal for whites. In regard to dosing, I have read on the forums over the years s... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Kitchen/House Reveal - DIY with Scherr's RTA. Better late then never - I have been meaning to post here for years but I really was hoping to have everything done. But, its 3 years later and still a bunch to do, ... Lire plus
5 J'aime    62 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
AC - Central Return Location - I have a split level home. The central return WAS located about midway down the hall between the bedrooms and steps that lead up to this lev... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Water Softener - calling justalurker - Hopefully you are still around. I had reached out a loooonnnggg while back in regard to properly sizing my water softener. You had instructe... Lire plus
    66 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Water Softener Sizing - (justalurker r u still around?) - justalurker, you have given me advice several years ago in regard to a replacement water softener. I had to put put it on hold, due to an e... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Culinarian - Simmer Updates? - I read in another post that Trevor said that capital was testing some other smaller burners and simmer plates. Was supposed to have test res... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Tapmaster - Operation ? - Finally got my tapmaster hooked up. When you press the level with your foot and then move it away should the water continue to flow for a se... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
LV Undercab Lights - Junction Box? - I have wired for Undercabinet lights running 14/2 Romex from the transformer location in the basement each undercabinet location. I need to ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Culinarian Rangetop - Install? URGENT - Ok my counters are in and the cutouts have been made. The manual is horrible and far as instruction so I have a question. Is the rangetop ba... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
toddimt a lancé une discussion
Culinarian Rangetop Install ? (Cross Post Appliance Forum) - I am coming to the end of installing my RTA cabinets. On the rangetop cabinet, Scherr's left me 8" from the the top of the rangetop cab... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...