12 Discussions
toletray a lancé une discussion
Need help with choosing flooring for house - We had a plumbing issue in kitchen area on Easter Sunday morning and as a result, I have to replace flooring in my living, breakfast, dinin... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
toletray a lancé une discussion
Living room furniture arrangement - I struggle with how to arrange my living room furniture. I am posting pictures below to get opinions of which arrangement looks best. Any... Lire plus
2 J'aime    48 Commentaires
toletray a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
toletray a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing kitchen floor - We are planning to replace the hardwoods with kitchen tile, as I do not like,hardwoods in the kitchen area. I need help in choosing the fl... Lire plus
3 J'aime    98 Commentaires
toletray a lancé une discussion
Did I choose wrong paint color - I just repainted by living room and kitchen and breakfast area BM Grey Owl. I am wondering if I have chosen the wrong color. It reads gree... Lire plus
5 J'aime    835 Commentaires
toletray a lancé une discussion
Need help,with neutral paint colors - I would appreciate some suggestions for some neutral paint colors for my living room, entrance hall and up the stairs. Would like it to be ... Lire plus
    52 Commentaires
toletray a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing paint color - Could someone please give me some ideas for a nice neutral paint color for my living room, entrance and up the stairs....present color in li... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
toletray a lancé une discussion
Accent wall...love it or hate it - I recently painted this accent wall in my living room BM buckland blue. Now I hate it. It seems to scream BLUE at me and now I am seeking ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
toletray a lancé une discussion
Need help in choosing a blue color for this fireplace wall. - Looking for a blue to paint the fireplace wall an accent color... Like the colors BM ST John Blue and BM deep silver. Would they work here... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
toletray a lancé une discussion
paint color help needed - Please help me choose a paint color for the living room and breakfast kitchen area. Don't like the present color. Thanks
1 J'aime    31 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...