35 Discussions
tominnh a lancé une discussion
Greenhouse to appear in Fine Gardening Ad - Was contacted by BC Greenhouses and they are going to be using a photo I sent them of our greenhouse in a new ad campaign. Kind of exiting I... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
Coffee - Is anyone growing Coffee in your greenhouse...??? Going to try a tree that I just picked up and am looking for pointers. Thanks
    4 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
avid - Has anyone used AVID miticide...?
    2 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
BC Greenhouse Doing Great - BC Cape Cod Greenhouse doing great here for our first winter in NH. The snow slides right off the roof and the high winds have not phased it... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
Cymbidium Seller - Can anyone suggest a company who sells cymbidiums .?
    5 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
What is wrong wit this banana...? - I continue to get yellow patches that then turn brown. Is this a fungus...?
    7 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
Heated winter water line - For anyone interested. I needed to run a water line to the greenhouse for the winter and digging below ground was not an option. I bought a ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
Minimum Temps - I have quite a few orchids in a greenhouse and am wondering what should the minimum temp that they can be grown at. I have Phal's Cat's and ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
Thermometer connected to PC - Does anyone use a wireless "weather station" to monitor the greenhouse climate conditions? If so does it communicate to the PC to ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
tominnh a lancé une discussion
Thermometer Alarm - I have seen several listings for people that have electronic thermometers that have a low and high temp alarm setting. I am having trouble f... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...