4 Discussions
Thomas Serio a lancé une discussion
50's Kitchen Redo - When we bought this house, the kitchen was the first order of business. We lived there about 3 days before I started to rip out the cabinets... Lire plus
3 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Thomas Serio a lancé une discussion
Rescued bungalow! - This home was falling down when I purchased it. I first painted the 60's siding taupe, but that just didn't do it. Even with a new roof and ... Lire plus
13 J'aime    23 Commentaires
Thomas Serio a lancé une discussion
60's Ranch Facelift - This 50's ranch was outdated and had no curb appeal. New windows, fresh paint, and green grass with a few plants made a huge difference!
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Thomas Serio a lancé une discussion
Gold Craftsman Exterior - This craftsman home was washed out on a corner lot. The green exterior faded into low hanging trees and green plants below. This bold gold c... Lire plus
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires