8 Discussions
tookien a lancé une discussion
French Country, really? - First question is do you really think this could be made to look like French country? That was the dream of the person who started the house... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
tookien a lancé une discussion
This poor sad looking house needs help. - My husband and I just purchased this home and we are trying to decide how to make it more attractive from the outside. He will not consider ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    15 Commentaires
tookien a lancé une discussion
What style house is this? - We're buying a home that needs some work but I want to keep the remodel elements true to its heritage. For me that means I'll research EVERY... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
tookien a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
tookien a lancé une discussion
Paint trim - how much is too much? - Great mate debate! My husband wants to paint loads of trim on our house, I am a minimalist. He wants to paint literally every board that ra... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
tookien a lancé une discussion
To paint more trim or not? - Great mate debate! My husband wants to paint loads of trim on our house, I am a minimalist. He wants to paint literally every board that ra... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
tookien a lancé une discussion
To paint more trim or not? - Great mate debate! My husband wants to paint loads of trim on our house, I am a minimalist. He wants to paint literally every board that ra... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
tookien a lancé une discussion
Help -blank slate for a kitchen...almost - We have inherited a large group of cabinets but don't necessarily have to use them. Looking for ideas on how to finish this almost blank sla... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires