7 Discussions
Tricia Pompilio a lancé une discussion
Countertop - Hi, What are the countertops? We're looking at Raven by Caesarstone and I was wondering if this was it as I really like this look. Thanks
    2 Commentaires
Tricia Pompilio a lancé une discussion
    6 Commentaires
Tricia Pompilio a lancé une discussion
What's the countertop? - We're trying to decide between caesarstone organic white, haze or cinder. Is this haze? Looks great?
    5 Commentaires
Tricia Pompilio a lancé une discussion
Dahl Tile - Rittenhouse - Has anyone used the Daltile Rittenhouse subway tiles in 3x6? Really like the look of some of the glossy grays. We're doing our kitchen bac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tricia Pompilio a lancé une discussion
Cabinet brands - Hi, We're going to remodel our kitchen this winter and I'm a little overwhelmed at all the cabinet brand choices. We'd be going the semi-... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Tricia Pompilio a lancé une discussion
Main kitchen in basement remodel - Hi, We're seriously considering renovating our basement kitchen. It is our only kitchen as we live in the center city philadelphia and so... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Tricia Pompilio a lancé une discussion
bianco Cararra marble vanity - Where is the best place to look at/purchasea cararra marble vanity? We have space for a 36" vanity. It's a small bathroom so I would like ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire