40 Discussions
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
Mirror - Could you please tell me where I can get this mirror?
    Commenter
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
Mirror? - Could you please tell me where I can purchase the mirror? It it beautiful!
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
I would really like to know about this lighting. - Would you please share lighting details.
    Commenter
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
Color difference...? - Where might I see the colors side by side to see the difference in the white, bone, and biscuit?
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
Color difference...? - Where might I see the colors side by side to see the difference in the white, bone, and biscuit?
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
Love the wire! Can you give me info? - Please! Can you tell me the size and spacing and any other helpful info on the wire.
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
Brick information, please! Love it! - Could you please give the name and manufacturer of the brick?
    2 Commentaires
Tracy Wiggins a lancé une discussion
Name of this brick please! - Please confirm the name of this brick. Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...