9 Discussions
tracykin a lancé une discussion
Question about this item - Hi, is this item made of Tectona Grandis, grade A, kiln dried teak? What is sealer used? Or it is natural, with no sealer? Thanks, Tracy
    Commenter
tracykin a lancé une discussion
Dining chair - Hi, where can I purchase these chairs?
    Commenter
tracykin a lancé une discussion
Table base - Hi, can these be used outdoors? Where are these shipped from? I am interested to order 20-30 bases. Can you offer a volume discount? Kind Re... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tracykin a lancé une discussion
Table base - Hi, can these be used outdoors? Where are these shipped from? I am interested to order 20-30 bases. Can you offer a volume discount? Kind Re... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tracykin a lancé une discussion
Question about chairs - Hi, I'm interested to order 20-30 of these chairs for me and my family. Please let me know how and where these will be shipped? Let me know ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tracykin a lancé une discussion
Question about chairs - Hi, I'm interested to order 20-30 of these chairs for me and my family. Please let me know how and where these will be shipped? Let me know ... Lire plus
    Commenter
tracykin a lancé une discussion
Camp chair - Hi, what are the dimensions (Height, seat height, width, depth) of this chair? Are the aluminum parts powder coated? Thanks, Tracy
    Commenter