7 Discussions
Tracy Z a lancé une discussion
Need complete design help for my "blank canvas" foyer/entryway! - I've been stuck on my entry/foyer, due to the lack of wall space and opening to the other areas to the home. I've exhausted console table a... Lire plus
2 J'aime    29 Commentaires
Tracy Z a lancé une discussion
New Bluestone Patio Chipping and Flaking off in Large Chunks! - We had a new patio installed last year with PA bluestone (Cut Bluestone Patio MW Tudor Blend with 12x12, 12 x24, and 24x24 pieces with Polym... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Tracy Z a lancé une discussion
Need Advice on 1 year old Bluestone Patio Flaking and Chipping - We had a new patio installed last year with PA bluestone (Cut Bluestone Patio MW Tudor Blend with 12x12, 12 x24, and 24x24 pieces with Polym... Lire plus
2 J'aime    58 Commentaires
Tracy Z a lancé une discussion
Who is the manufacturer of this chest? - Shades of Light no longer carries it and I know they carry various manufacturer products. Does anyone know who makes this?
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Z a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Tracy Z a lancé une discussion
Duvet - Who makes the duvet?
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Z a lancé une discussion
How did you edge the tub walls? - I used Happy Floors 12x24 cremo bianco tile and my contractor gas done a lousy job with the placement of deco and most importantly the edge.... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires