69 Discussions
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
Great Bed - May I ask you where you got the bed?
    Commenter
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
The Sofas! - wow, I love the sofas, may I ask where they are made/purchased. Also here to comment on what an amazing room!
    Commenter
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
The Sofas! - wow, I love the sofas, may I ask where they are made/purchased. Also here to comment on what an amazing room!
    Commenter
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
wall color - I love the wall color! May I ask what it is? thank you
    Commenter
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
Love the Cooktop - Hello, may I ask who makes the cooktop? It's amazing.
    Commenter
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
designer - wow, I guess the designer is just TOO busy and rich to respond
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
Help with an 80's Kitchen - I just bought an investment property. I'm on a limited budget and am reaching out to the Houzz community for advice on what to do with this ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
The Light Fixture - One: What an amazing project! Two: May I ask who makes the gorgeous light fixture? Thanks in advance!
    Commenter
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
Cost - Can you tell me what the cost of this would be? I live in Maine and am interested.
    1 Commentaire
Trade Bear a lancé une discussion
The Fence - May I ask who makes the fence?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...