5 Discussions
Travis van der Font a lancé une discussion
Potato Plant Dead? - I had two potato plants doing fine growing slowly out of the soil until they reached the top. The next day I completely forgot to water them... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Travis van der Font a lancé une discussion
Small apple trees leafs are turning completely brown - Hello people of the forum! I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have 2 baby a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Travis van der Font a lancé une discussion
Small avocado tree leafs are turning brown - Hello people of the forum! I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have a baby a... Lire plus
2 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Travis van der Font a lancé une discussion
Small avocado trees turning entirely brown and dying - Hi, I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have 2 baby avocado trees, all from ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Travis van der Font a lancé une discussion
Small avocado trees turning entirely brown and dying - Hi, I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have 2 baby avocado trees, all from ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires