122 Discussions
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
Juniperus recurva 'Castlewellan' - Juniperus recurva 'Castlewellan' Is there a U.S. nursery that sells this tree? Is there even one single specimen in North America? This woul... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
ID help - I found this odd plant in thin soil on a rock. The pubescence is likely in higher amounts than normally seen since it's partly sheltered fro... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
Very bright orange rose? - What is a commonly sold rose in the last 10 years that is very bright hot orange/salmon color? I've seen it planted in a few yards, and I lo... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
Longleaf broom update - Here is a broom I discovered in late 2012 and grafted in early 2014: This should be the first cultivated/named variety of Longleaf pine. I n... Lire plus
4 J'aime    7 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
Abies veitchii life span? - There is not much info out there it seems on Abies veitchii. But why does info on the web say Abies veitchii is short lived. If it's short ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
The most insect and disease resistant trees? - What would you say is the most resistant trees to insects and disease. Basically I'm talking about trees that have no life threatening insec... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
Platycladus on Thuja? - Does anyone know if Thuja can be used as rootstock for Platycladus? I've read Juniperus, Cupressus, and Chamaecyparis can graft with Platycl... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
Fastest conifer to reach 200' (61m)? - What would be the fastest conifer to reach 200 feet (61m)? I'm talking about in a nicely sheltered location with consistently moist/rich soi... Lire plus
    52 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
Little Chief Longleaf - I've named my 2014 spring grafted Longleaf Pine broom I discovered back in 2012: Little Chief Longleaf (Pinus palustris 'Little Chief') He... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
treeguy123 a lancé une discussion
What eats Halticotoma species? - What are the natural main predators to Halticotoma species? Specifically Halticotoma valida if that helps. I have a bad Halticotoma valida i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...