50 Discussions
trescool a lancé une discussion
Best countertop options for a rental? - We are installing new kitchen and bathroom countertops in a rental unit. I would prefer a light colored slab, mostly white. I love the look ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Should I keep kitchen wall? - I'm trying to decide if the kitchen wall with fridge should be removed to open up the floor plan. Right now the wall partially hides the adj... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Removing wall in kitchen to create open plan? - We have to reconstruct our small rental condo after extensive hurricane damage which requires drywall and trim replacement, cabinet replacem... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for paint color in master bedroom? - I plan to repaint our master bedroom in the near future and was thinking of changing the color. Right now it’s a deep grayish purple. The ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
French door fridge: Whirlpool vs GE vs Samsung vs ? - I’m looking for a decent large capacity mid-priced stainless steel fridge with an in-door filtered water and ice dispenser. Any opinions?
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Portable Rain barrels? - We just got 6" of rain in 6 hrs. I was wondering if we should try to collect the rain we infrequently get in portable rain barrels. An... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Rain barrels for strong, infrequent storms? - Hi. Our house is on a south facing slope in southern California and when it rains (few times a year) we tend to get a lot. We got 6"... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Nonstandard neoangle shower hinges? - I would like to have a neoangle shower for my master, with one side longer than the other which would mean the shower door hinge angle would... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Kitchen faucets for counters with limited clearance - Hi. Yet another question about kitchen faucets. I'm replacing a faucet (grohe Concetto) which just barely fits into our countertop. (We ha... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
trescool a lancé une discussion
Pre-rinse vs pull-out faucet? - I still can't decide what kitchen faucet to get. I want a modern one with a hose that can reach inside a deep sink, but the one I currently... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...