17 Discussions
trick_em a lancé une discussion
Hardware - Where are the cabinet pulls from? They are lovely!
    1 Commentaire
trick_em a lancé une discussion
Paint colors - I love the paint color combination!!! Any information would be much appreciated!
    2 Commentaires
trick_em a lancé une discussion
cabinet, trim, and ceiling - Hello! What a gorgeous space! I saw that the wall color was identified as white dove...was that also used on the trims, ceiling, cupboards a... Lire plus
    Commenter
trick_em a lancé une discussion
floors - the floors are lovely! What type of wood and stain were used?
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
trick_em a lancé une discussion
What color are the cupboards? - They look great with the back splash
    Commenter
trick_em a lancé une discussion
Floor - Looking for any information on the flooring. It is just lovely!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
trick_em a lancé une discussion
Amazing floor - How stunning! I would love to know details on the wood floor, what kind of wood and how can I find it?? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
trick_em a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper? - Is this wall paper or faux finishing? It is lovely
1 J'aime    Commenter
trick_em a lancé une discussion
Colors - What paint colors were used? They are lovely!
    Commenter
trick_em a lancé une discussion
Paint - What color is in the wall?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...