14 Discussions
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
lookig for ideas/ color - Hi All!! I want to change my cabinet color a light gray/green to pull from my granite counter top.. it would need to blend well with my spic... Lire plus
1 J'aime    24 Commentaires
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
Hardware - Hello.. what type of harward or company did get to go with the. Barn door?
    9 Commentaires
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
Exterior porch color - I need help with porch stain/paint colors.. the exterior paint will be grayish blue color like the photo. We played with some stain colors a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
Need help with counter color and carpet - Hi! I need advice! I painted the guess bedroom in basement ( kinda of sea foam) I have honey colored cabinet that was hoping not to paint. I... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
Need help with carpet color and counter - Hello! I painted our guess bedroom in our finished basement a light blue green( kinda of sea foam) it was a custom color so I do have the n... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
Need help with carpet color and counter - Hello! I painted our guess bedroom in our finished basement a light blue green( kinda of sea foam) it was a custom color so I do have the n... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
I need help with paint color! - Hello all!! I am remodeling my hall way bathroom,not sure what paint color. I am thinking a Lighter gray. Here is my floor,shower tile with ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
What type of wood - What type of wood??
    1 Commentaire
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
Help with paint color for bathroom small bathroom - I need some ideas on paint color for soon to be guess bathroom. I would like to stay in the same palette that have through out the house.. K... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
troxyslc a lancé une discussion
Small bathroom help! - Hello, I need help with color on walls and vanity, I have attached color of our laminate that will be installed in the bathroom and also the... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...