7 Discussions
T RS a lancé une discussion
Desk Question - Love this look. Can you tell me if the desk/file cabinets were custom built or if purchased what the source was? Thanks!
1 J'aime    Commenter
T RS a lancé une discussion
Charis - Can you tell me where the chairs are from? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
T RS a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Can you tell me where the chairs are from? Thanks
    2 Commentaires
T RS a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Can you tell me where the chairs are from? thanks
    1 Commentaire
T RS a lancé une discussion
Separators for plates? - Where did the separators come from????
    2 Commentaires
T RS a lancé une discussion
Selling used furniture - I'm downsizing and have a gorgeous dining room set I can't use. Consignment shops say it's too high end for them and I don't want to use eBa... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
T RS a lancé une discussion
Selling dining room set - Moving and have a beautiful French refrectory dining table and chairs that won't fit. Any suggestions on where I might sell it?
    2 Commentaires