5 Discussions
truefreedom a lancé une discussion
Fleur-de-lis Hooks - Have the fleur-de-lis hooks started showing any rusting. I suspect they are made from cast iron which will rust but they look like they may ... Lire plus
    Commenter
truefreedom a lancé une discussion
Loungers - Love the size and style of those red cushioned loungers. Can you inform me where they were sourced from. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
truefreedom a lancé une discussion
Would you ever consider doing this with a h-quality polycarbonate roof - I am looking to build something like this but with 2 complete sides and 2 partial sides (5 ft) with a closable diagonal opening in the 11x11... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
truefreedom a lancé une discussion
Help with decoration wall with floating shelves - The horizontal lines represent drawn in floating shelves 31 inch via Photoshop. Anyone able to help with a design question. I am wanting to ... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires