16 Discussions
Josh a lancé une discussion
backsplash info - Where can I find this backsplash
    Commenter
Josh a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - Where's the wallpaper from?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Josh a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me what type of metal - What's the material to hold the rocks?
    1 Commentaire
Josh a lancé une discussion
What is the living wall made of? - What plants were used and how was it secured?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Josh a lancé une discussion
What color K? - What is the Color i.e. 2400,2700,3000k? I need 2700 or 3000k.
    1 Commentaire
Josh a lancé une discussion
Yellow wall - How is the yellow done?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Josh a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint Ideas - I have a modern cedar home. We converted the carport to a a detached garage. I like Eichler styles but without the bright color. Some of th... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Josh a lancé une discussion
Where is the wallpaper from - Where is the wallpaper from
    1 Commentaire
Josh a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper style name - I can't find it on there site can you please tell me the style name?
    2 Commentaires
Josh a lancé une discussion
How did you get this finish/ color on the sliding doors? - How did you get this finish/ color on the sliding doors?
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...