26 Discussions
tshcd a lancé une discussion
ID: rain lilies vs spiderwort vs nut grass - I have a couple of rain lilies in one of my flowerbeds, and I'd like to encourage them to spread. Unfortunately I have a young pink spiderwo... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
firecracker fern - Can someone tell me exactly how much water this needs? In my section of SA, it is planted with lantana. Some websites say it is extremely dr... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
bougainvillea - I am recommending plants to our HOA. Can someone tell me really, truly, how much maintenance bougainvillea requires? It would be planted in... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
wanted: have: globe mallow and lyre-leaf sage - Free for the digging: one globe mallow, which may actually be two plants (some blooms are pink and some are peach), and multiple little lyre... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
tshcd a lancé une discussion
variegated bishop's weed - I came home from the nursery last week with this plant, and remembered to look it up online before planting it this afternoon. There are a B... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
what will you never plant (again)? - Neohippie's comment about Bermuda grass got me thinking on this subject. I think I can safely say I will never, EVER plant Bermuda grass, an... Lire plus
    48 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
texas gold columbine - I planted a half-gallon Texas gold columbine a year and a half ago (fall of 2008). This past fall I had to dig it up and move it over becaus... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
what to do with TML seedlings? - In the flowerbed underneath our Texas mountain laurel this year, a whole bunch of its seeds have sprouted--I counted 16 just now. Supposedly... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
should I still hope? - Most of my perennials died back this year, and most of them are back up and going gangbusters. However, I'm really beginning to wonder about... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
tshcd a lancé une discussion
'Native San Antonio' show - I was in Rainbow Gardens yesterday and picked up a flyer for a show the Native Plant Society of Texas is putting on in San Antonio March 20.... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...