10 Discussions
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
HELP - ordered Tivoli quilt on 1- 31-2017, still no confirmation. Who do I call to see if order went through?
    1 Commentaire
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
Ordered this - I offered this quilt 5 hours ago, but no notification has come to my email. Did the order not go through?
    3 Commentaires
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
any way to switch colors? - This is a long wall that goes from the kitchen into the family room. I want to put color behind the kitchen cabinets, and do a light neutral... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
counter top - I always wanted kitchen counter tops that are thin, ot chunky like granite. Where do you find them? What brand?
    1 Commentaire
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
increase length - can this fixture be lengthened to 60 inches?
    Commenter
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
slanted ceiling? - Can this fixture be hung on a slanted ceiling?
    1 Commentaire
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
pendant lights too long?? - This soffit is coming down. The ceiling is high over the sink area. Would pendant lights look strange being so long? I don't think pot light... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
Hooker recliner - what kind of wood is used for the frame
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
Keep or remove "bulkhead/soffit? - I'm tired of looking at this structure which seems to dominate my tiny condo kitchen. We just had the cabinets painted BM Ashen Tan which lo... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
twocab1 a lancé une discussion
cbeithone@gmail.com - dimensions of bench?
    Commenter