10 Discussions
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
Ames Snow Seal vs. cheaper elastic roof sealants - I need to cover a metal roof and a BUR roof in New Mexico. My contractor had me purchase 5 gal of Ames Snow Seal for the carport metal roof,... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
Best stone fruit varieties for NM - Anyone out there living in central New Mexico? I'm at 4600', hot hot hot summers, cold winters and 9" avg rainfall I'd like to plant so... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
Do Stanley plums sucker badly? - I'm considering planting a Stanley plum. I've read about some people who have bad suckering problems with plums and wondered if this variety... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
what trees to plant in Socorro yard - My apologies to anyone who reads the Arizona forum, as I also posted this question over there before I found this forum (which I think is mo... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
Choosing large trees for yard - your $.02 - Hi y'all, I recently moved to Socorro, NM (zone 6 or 7 depending on who you ask) 4600' elevation, 9" annual rainfall, high winds in spr... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
suggestions to correct hat band after the fact - DH helped me paint the kitchen one day when I was out. Unfortunately, he is not addicted to GW like me and did not read how to avoid hat ban... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
Garbage disposer recommendations please - Please share your garbage disposer recommendations for my kitchen remodel. I know that stainless steel (no plastic) is best and 3/4 or 1 hp ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
Using Cling Wrap when painting - Just wanted to tell y'all about my experience this week using Cling Wrap to line roller trays and to cover roller pans and keep paint fresh ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
How can you tell quality travertine? - Can anyone tell me how you judge the quality of travertine? I live in Texas, where stone tile prices are very low and you can buy directly f... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jordana George a lancé une discussion
Any opinions on behr premium plus ultra paint? - I am considering using behr premium plus ultra paint in my kitchen. I only found one mention of it on GW from 2008 and that person was pleas... Lire plus
    104 Commentaires