20 Discussions
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Tile Dilemma! How to make travertine cool? - So I wanted a modern Japanese - Bladerunner vibe to my bathroom. Husband found these rustic travertine tiles he adores. The off-white mat... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Advice on Master Bedroom Built In Closets - Hi there, Sooo..I have a Feng Shui issue with my bed position! (Please refrain from laughing ;-)! ) If I adhere to the advice, Room 1 is su... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Which White? South Facing Weatherboard - Hi there. We would like to paint our weatherboard white. It is a 1940's weatherboard. We are adding a recycled brick extension - the second ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Roses: Hardy and won't damage retaining wall unduly? Or Natives.. - Hello gardening fans, my gardener suggests we plant hardy climbing roses on a trellis or fence above our retaining wall. His reasoning is t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Gold Ceiling - Spray or .. - ..use roller and paintbrush!! Dulux sell water based gold paint but it comes up very streaky. The other option is an enamel spray paint whic... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Floor Plan Dilemma: S.O.S. to OKL & SK! - Hi lovely Houzzers who enjoy design issues - especially OkLouise & Siriuskey!! I have an issue with whether to keep our hinged door to k... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Open Plan LDK Sliding Door: Kitchen or Dining area? - Where should we locate sliding door for our living/dining/kitchen extension? At kitchen end or middle where dining table goes? I am thinkin... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Your Personal Experience on Concrete Floors Please? - Hi all, I am super keen for a concrete floor in our new extension kitchen/living/dining with underfloor hydronic heating. Partner is not as ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Asian Makeover of Ranch Cottage - Hi amazing Houzzer design aficionados! So, after settling on a nice grey and white theme for this 1930's Ranch cottage, I learned that my pa... Lire plus
    61 Commentaires
Tyrian a lancé une discussion
Balcony for 2nd Floor Extension - Yay or Nay?! - Hi we are planning our 2 story extension. I would love a balcony but now am baulking at the costs. So do you have a second floor balcony? D... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...